Photography is an art. An art we embrace and use to share our brand story, and now, we’d like you to be a part of it.
We are calling on talented photographers and photography enthusiasts with an eye for detail, innovative ideas and artistic execution to be a part of our #TuskerBeertographers project.
Interested? Here’s what you need to know.
How it works
- First, get your friends to nominate you by tagging you on the Beertographers posts on our social media pages.
- Once you are nominated, select ONE brand that you feel best suits your photography style. Here are the themes for each of the brands to guide you:
- Tusker Lager - Celebrating the diversity in us (Kenyans, Sports, Music, People, Places, Culture and Food)
- Tusker Malt Lager - Bringing out the Gentleman in You | Legendary Moments
- Tusker Lite - Sports | Pioneering | Taking the Lead | Trailblazing
- Submit your portfolio and photography proposal containing a maximum of 6 photos featuring the Tusker Brand you have chosen (Tusker Lager, Tusker Malt Lager or Tusker Lite) to email@example.com between 1st and 7th February 2017. Your proposal should focus on only ONE brand.
- Our judges will assess the applications and shortlist the top 12, who will then meet face to-face with the judges and have a chance to expound on their proposals.
- The final 6 will be selected and given the photography brief. Upon completion of the project, a cash prize of Ksh 100,000 will be awarded to each beertographer.
Learn more from our terms and conditions.