AKA The Nyama Nyama Nyama Tusker Burger
- Mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, chilli beef cube, fresh pilipili, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the beer into the beef mixture until it’s absorbed. Shape into burger patties.
- Cook on a preheated grill/skillet until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness. It takes about 5 minutes per side for a well done burger.
- Assemble your burger, serve with your preferred side dish then enjoy with a glass of chilled Tusker Lager.
- 680g ground beef
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Tusker Lager
- 1 chilli beef cube
- 1 fresh pilipili, finely chopped (optional)
- Burger buns
- Fresh tomatoes, sliced
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Lettuce leaves
- Barbeque sauce